this page on your PDA at www.pepid.com/OTA.
- Using your device, click on the link which corresponds with your device.
- On the Download screen, select "Set Application Permissions" and Download. All Permissions should be "Allow".
for Blackberry Storm
- Go to Applications (or Downloads) on your BlackBerry and open PEPID.
- On the Pepid Document Manager screen, press the Menu button
and select 'Download OTA'.
- Enter your Pepid account's Email address and Password. Press the menu button and select Ok.
- Highlight the product you wish to download, press the menu button and select Download.
- Once the download is complete, press the menu button and go to My PEPID.
- Highlight the PEPID Suite heading, press the menu button and select Get Link.
Note: Building Index process can take 5-15+ minutes depending on your device. This process is only done once.
Note: Please ensure all permissions for PEPID are set to "ALLOW". To edit Permissions after installation: Go to Options > Advanced Options > Applications, select PEPID, press the menu button and "Edit Permissions".
Contact us at email@example.com
should you encounter any issues during the installation process.