Access this page on your PDA at www.pepid.com/ota
Please review OTA FAQ for
Windows Mobile® Smartphone
PEPID ED Suite Installation Instructions:
STEP 1: Install PEPID Application file
- First, download and install the PEPID Application file. You should be presented with a box on the PDA asking whether you wish to Download the file, make sure the "Open file after download" box is checked and select 'Yes'.
- Once the download completes, installation will begin. You will be prompted with a box asking where you would like to install Pepid. Select "Device" or Main Memory.
- Once installation completes, you should receive a confirmation, then you will be taken back to this page.
STEP 2: Install PEPID Medical Content
- Below, select PEPID Medical Content to install. Select 'Yes' when prompted about downloading and install either to the Device or Memory card. PEPID suggests you install to card. Once installation completes, you should receive a confirmation, then you will be taken back to the PEPID OTA page.
STEP 3: Install PEPID Drug Database
- Download and install PEPID Drug Database. Again, select 'Yes' when prompted about downloading and install to the same location as your PEPID Medical Content. Once installation completes, you should receive a confirmation, then you will be taken back to the Pepid OTA page.
STEP 4: Install PEPID Illustrations (optional)
- Download and install PEPID Illustrations. Again, select Yes when prompted about downloading and install to the same location as your PEPID Medical Content.
- Once installation completes, you should again receive a confirmation, after selecting ok, you will return to this page.
- Close your browser and tap Start > Programs and open PEPID.
STEP 5: Registration
- To register, please go to the Pepid Document Manager
on your device, select 'Register'.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you encounter any issues during the installation process.
Copyright © 2001 - 2008 PEPID, LLC -
All rights reserved.