|New and Updated Medical Content|
- Allergy and Immunology
- Treatment for Chronic Urticaria/Angioedema - BSACI Guidelines
- Management of Non ST Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes - ACC/AHA Guidelines
- Screening for Coronary Heart Disease - ACP Guidelines
- Actinic Keratosis
- Erythema Multiforme
- Dermatologic Manifestations of Familial Cancer Syndromes
- Management of Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Skin - EFD/EADO/EORTC Guidelines
- Hematology and Oncology
- Management and Treatment of Hereditary Familial Adenomatous Polyposis - ACG Guidelines
- Management and Treatment of Hereditary Pancreatic Cancer - ACG Guidelines
- Radiotherapy for Locally Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - ASRO Guidelines
- Infectious Disease
- Expedited Partner Therapy in Chlamydial Infection - ACOG Guidelines
- Expedited Partner Therapy in Gonorrhea Infection - ACOG Guidelines
- HIV Testing During Pregnancy - ACOG Guidelines
- Liver Disease and AIDS
- Typhoid Vaccine Administration - ACIP Guidelines
- Prevention and Treatment of Hepatitis B Virus Reactivation (HBVr) During Immunosuppressive Drug Therapy - AGA Guidelines
- Metabolism and Endocrinology
- Diabetes Mellitus Standards of Care - ADA Guidelines
- Sugar Intake for Adults - WHO Guidelines
- Obesity (Adults): Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Cervical Cancer Screening in Average Risk Women - ACP Guidelines
- Female Transitional Care: Pediatric to Adult - ACOG Guidelines
- Thromboprophylaxis in Pregnancy and the Puerperium - RCOBGYN Guidelines
- Scapular Fracture
- Scapular Fracture Classification Systems
- Child Abuse
- Smoking Cessation
- Treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - ATS/ERS/JRS/ALAT Guidelines
- Activated Charcoal Procedure
- Ammonia Toxicity
- Camphor Poisoning
- Chlorine Hypochlorite (Bleach)
- Forced Emesis
- Gastric Lavage
- Insoluble Oxalates
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Prostate - AIUM/ACR/SRU Guidelines
|Evidence Based Medicine|
- 3 New Clinical Inquiries Have Been Added
- What’s the best way to predict the success of a trial of labor after a previous C-section?
- Do corticosteroid injections improve carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms?
- Is lower BP worth it in higher-risk patients with diabetes or coronary disease?
- 30 FPIN Evidence Based Practice Newsletter Entries Have Been Added
- Are rates of neonatal herpes reduced if pregnant mothers are screened for HSV?
- Do home births have increased adverse neonatal outcomes?
- Is metformin safe and effective for treating gestational diabetes in patients who fail diet management?
- Are oral contraceptive pills effective for treatment of pelvic pain due to endometriosis?
- Is packing necessary after skin and soft tissue abscess incision and drainage?
- How should patients with nondysplastic Barrett’s esophagus (NDBE) be monitored?
- In H pylori–positive patients with nonulcer dyspepsia, is eradication therapy better than PPI therapy for preventing long-term symptom recurrence?
- What interventions improve outcomes for patients with isolated low levels of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C)?
- Is behavioral family systems therapy for diabetes (BFST-D) an effective intervention for adolescents with diabetes?
- What is the incidence of acute rheumatic fever in untreated children with Streptococcus pharyngitis?
- Could procalcitonin be used as an indicator to start or stop antibiotics for acute upper and lower respiratory infections?
- What is the best treatment for the acute pain of herpes zoster?
- Should we recommend universal neonatal hearing screens?
- Should the male partners of females with HPV changes on cervical biopsy undergo HPV screening?
- How high can the dose of ACE inhibitors be pushed in patients with CHF and diabetes mellitus?
- What is the best initial treatment for plantar warts in children?
- Are steroids effective in breaking a chronic medication overuse headache cycle?
- What are the best pharmacologic options for prophylaxis of acute mountain sickness (AMS)?
- Does exercise reduce falls in older adults living in nursing homes?
- Is megestrol acetate an effective appetite stimulator in HIV wasting syndrome?
- Is phenobarbital effective in treating alcohol withdrawal?
- Is topical sucralfate an effective therapy for noncandidal diaper rash?
- How effective are psychosocial family interventions for the treatment of bipolar disorder in adults?
- Does screening smokers for lung cancer using CT improve mortality and morbidity?
- Are dietary modifications effective for preventing gout attacks?
- Among healthy term infants, is delayed cord clamping superior to usual practice for preventing clinically significant anemia at 6 months of age?
- Does lowering systolic blood pressure below 120 mmHg yield positive health benefits beyond those seen at 140 mmHg?
- Are prophylactic antibiotics beneficial for preventing cellulitis in patients with a history of recurrent cellulitis?
- What is the best hypnotic in elderly patients?
- What is the best management of heart failure patients with renal failure and volume overload unresponsive to loop diuretics?
- 3 New PURLs Have Been Added
- Should you bypass anticoagulant “bridging” before and after surgery?
- Aneuploidy screening: Newer noninvasive test gains traction
- Kidney stones? It’s time to rethink those meds
- 3 New U.S. Preventative Service Task Force Recommendations Entries Have Been Added
- Breast Cancer: Screening
- Depression in Adults: Screening
- Depression in Children and Adolescents: Screening
|Drug Knowledge Base|
- New Drug Monographs
- Brimonidine (Topical)
- C1-Esterase Inhibitor (Recombinant)
- Parathyroid Hormone
- Peginterferon Beta-1a
- Revised Monographs
- Benzocaine (EENT)
- Benzocaine (Topical)
- Diclofenac (Topical)
- Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids
- Revised Monographs (Continued)
- Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed
- Estrogens, Conjugated
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine
- Hydrocortisone (EENT)
- Pneumococcal Vaccine
- Poliovirus Vaccine Inactivated
- Salicylic Acid
- Terbinafine (Topical)
|Drug Interactions Generator:|
Interactions for new and existing drugs added
- Crohn's Disease Activity Index (CDAI)
- Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia (HIT) 4Ts Score
- HAS-BLED Score
- Kocher Criteria for Septic Arthritis
- Modified Sgarbossa Criteria for LBBB
- Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9) Depression Screening