Learn more about using PEPID Medical Information Resources in your institution by signing up for one of our complimentary webinars.
Electronic Resources for Your Medical Library
As budgets get tighter and the demand for additional references increase, learn how libraries across the country are providing additional online and mobile tools to healthcare professionals and students, and saving money at the same time.
Thur, November 21, 2013 12:00 PM EDT
Tablets and Mobile Devices in Your Pharmacy Program
What is the role of informatics in pharmacy practice?
Informatics can contribute to so many potential benefits for pharmacy practices.
Join us for a webinar to learn more about tablets and mobile devices in your pharmacy program. We’ll cover:
- The Role of Informatics in Pharmacy Education and Practice
- Delivering Information to Practice: Available Technology Platforms
- The Right Information: What’s Best for YOUR Curriculum
- When and Where: How to Integrate Mobile Devices and Tablets into Your Program
- Electronic Information in Action: Demonstration and Q&A
Thur, November 21, 2013 2:00 PM EDT
Understanding Infobutton Standards
See how Infobutton technology is overcoming interoperability challenges in healthcare!
Easy to implement, Infobutton also gives EPs and EHs more choices for CDS content providers and helps meet meaningful use objectives.
Sign-up now for this Complimentary Webinar and learn:
- The benefits of Infobutton technology
- How the Infobutton provides clinicians and patients with context-specific resources, meets meaningful use objectives
- How to leverage Infobutton technology into your system
- What to look for when choosing an Infobutton provider to ensure the best Infobutton retrieval results.
Tue, November 26, 2013 12:00 PM EDT
Electronic EMS Information in Academics
In this session, we’ll cover how you can turn your student’s iPhones, BlackBerries or Androids into an indispensable resource in the classroom, on the scene or en route, and why so many EMS curriculums around the country are making these devices a mandatory part of their curriculum.
Tue, November 26, 2013 2:00 PM EDT
Click here to register for another time, or request a demonstration for your team or institution.