Learn more about using PEPID Medical Information Resources in your institution by signing up for one of our complimentary webinars.
Tablets and Mobile Devices in Your Pharmacy Program(Webinar Summary)
What is the role of informatics in pharmacy practice? Informatics can contribute to so many potential benefits for pharmacy practices.
Join us for a webinar to learn more about tablets and mobile devices in your pharmacy program. We’ll cover:
- The Role of Informatics in Pharmacy Education and Practice
- Delivering Information to Practice: Available Technology Platforms
- The Right Information: What’s Best for YOUR Curriculum
- When and Where: How to Integrate Mobile Devices and Tablets into Your Program
- Electronic Information in Action: Demonstration and Q&A
Mobile Devices in Your Emergency Department(Webinar Summary)
In this session, we’ll cover which devices health professionals are using and how electronic references – with integrated clinical decision support and interactive tools such as drug allergy interaction checking – can improve patient care.
Electronic EMS Information in Academics(Webinar Summary)
In this session, we’ll cover how you can turn your student’s iPhones, BlackBerries or Androids into an indispensable resource in the classroom, on the scene or en route, and why so many EMS curriculums around the country are making these devices a mandatory part of their curriculum.
Click here to register for another time, or request a demonstration for your team or institution.