PEPID for Windows Mobile® Pocket PC
Access this page on your PDA at www.pepid.com/OTA
Please review OTA FAQ for
Windows Mobile® Pocket PC
* Do I have a SmartPhone or a Pocket PC Phone?
Install Pepid App File
- First, download and install the PEPID App file. You should be presented with a box on the PDA asking whether you wish to Download the file, make sure the "Open file after download" box is checked and select Yes.
- Once the download completes, installation will begin. You will be prompted with a box asking where you would like to install Pepid. Select "Device" or Main Memory.
- Once installation completes, you should receive a confirmation, then you will be taken back to this page.
Install PEPID Suite
- Below, select the PEPID Suite you wish to install. Again, select Yes when prompted about downloading and install either to the Device or Memory card.
ED (8.3) ,
PCP (8.3) ,
CRC (8.3) ,
RN (8.3) ,
RNONS (8.3) ,
RNCC (8.3) ,
RNSN (8.3) ,
RN GERO (8.3) ,
EMS (8.3) ,
PDC (8.3) ,
- Once installation completes, you should receive a confirmation, then you will be taken back to the Pepid OTA page.
Install Pepid Illustrations (optional)
To register, please go to the Pepid Document Manager
on your device, select 'Register/Renew', and select 'Register Wirelessly'.
- Below, select the PEPID Illustrations you wish to install. Again, select Yes when prompted about downloading and install to the same location as your PEPID suite.
RN GERO ,
- Once installation completes, you should again receive a confirmation, after selecting ok, you will return to this page.
- Close your browser and tap Start > Programs and open PEPID.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org you encounter any issues during the installation process.
Copyright © 2001 - 2008 PEPID, LLC -
All rights reserved.